RDS accepts the following recyclable products free of charge:
- Mixed Paper - includes magazines, phone books, paper and hard back books, junk mail, wrapping paper, and cereal boxes.
- Aluminum Cans
- Tin Cans
- Glass in Bottle or Jar form - clear, brown, and green glass only.
NO WINDOW GLASS or ceramics.
- Plastics - bottles and tubs (yogurt containers), numbers 1 - 7
- Empty buckets are okay with handles removed.
Above items must be rinsed/cleaned.
- Electronics (Televisions, computer monitors, computers, and laptops only)
While free, you must talk to the scale house staff for instructions of where recycle
- Plastic bags are NOT accepted.
Click here to view our Price Sheet for Disposal Services.
Certain items are recycled but they do have a cost and you need to go to the scale house. These include:
- Yard waste